Sunday, June 20, 2004

What do you want to know about Kiki?

First of all, I'm *not* Kiki. I have my own name, but I'm not telling the whole Internet what it is, because I am mysterious. Bwahahahahaha!

H-ahem. Sorry. I got a little carried away. At any rate, my name is not Kiki, but I'm not telling you what it--never mind.

So, I live in a state, and in a small town in the United States of America. I live in the wonderful mountains of (----)! You should really see them. It looks like--wow, it's just really beautiful, especially in the spring, and in the summer, and in the fall. In the wintertime it's just really cold, and you're too busy trying to keep your feet warm to look up.

So, this is probably going to be a little bit of a weird thing, but I am not Kiki Kangaroo. It's a name that I made up while my brother and I were playing a game. His name is NOT Joey.

At any rate, some more about me:

I like to read, swim, run, jog, play, sing, act, climb trees. I play soccer and tennis. I wanted to learn to play the piano, but then it got crunched--long story. And, I know a little bit of the recorder. I have lots of friends, and I homeschool. I am 11 years old. (And if you want to try to find an 11-yr-old who lives in a state in the United States in a small town in the mountains, by the name of Kiki Kangaroo, good luck to you!)

I have two moms, and no dad, and I am a wonderful Wiccan child who is stuck in a little Catholic neighborhood. It kind of stinks. Oh, well. Enough about me. Now you can just read the rest of it!

2 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey kiki, i luv ur site. well g2g

 
At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Estee said...

Sadly Kiki, I live in a small town in the middle of nowhere as well. And frankly I could careless who reads this. Hey, its Estee. Remember me! We looked up your mom and found some stuff and my mom is like...that is soooo like her. Hey...drop me and email: esteethebestee@gmail.com. feel free. Love you sweet pea, hope you get this soon, and tell your brother and moms that I said Hello and I miss them all imensley!

--Estee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home