Monday, June 21, 2004

Kiki's B&B

So, I'm going to tell you all about my family's bed and breakfast. First off, you cannot come to stay here. Yes, we arrange cool tours to waterfalls, the world's largest glacial pothole, museums, parks, and a coal mine, but you cannot come here. This is because it is a Flat Traveler Bed and Breakfast. If you do not know what Flat Travelers are, then it is highly likely that you do not have one. So, for your sake, I'll explain:

Flat Travelers are a picture (drawing, photograph, printed cartoon, etc.) that you give a name (like Flat Shara) and put in an envelope and mail to various parts of the world. For instance, I have three that are currently on their ways to Hawaii, Michigan, and England. If you want to learn more about Flat Shara, then you can read her website at http://flatshara.blogspot.com If you are interested in creating your own Flat Traveler, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FlatTravelers

That's all for now.

-Kiki

7 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feeling lonely? Hook up with Real Singles now for $4.99 to connect, and only $0.99 a min. A true match is only a phone call away. Give it a try 1-800-211-9293.

 
At 6:51 AM, Blogger christopherbenson9725 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger dwainalexander0906 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

 
At 3:54 AM, Blogger johneymiller3279858828 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger ejmi30jaya said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger fwb7meyx37y said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger uvy7k10acz said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home